Sunday, December 4, 2011

78. December Forecast

"When you find too much on your plate, only you can decide what is a priority, what is important, what you can delegate, what you can say "no" to, and how you can bring balance..." - Lena Stevens, The Power Path

The December Shaman Forecast is up!
CLICK HERE TO READ IT.

If you're like "What the heck is she talking about? Shaman Forecast?"...check out post #53.


The theme for December is Acceleration.

Time's gonna fly by and it's gonna be 2012 before we know it!

Enjoy 2011 while you've still got it.


Sooooo much good stuff this month!

Such as...

"Take time when you need to  rest and curl up into a cocoon of comfort." - Lena Stevens, The Power Path

Don't have to twist my arm with that one! I'm ON my way!


Loves,
V


Affirmation:
"I have the perfect amount to do, plenty of time and energy with which to do it, and what I do is exactly what I need and want to be doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment