OMG!!!! This is the coooooolest show! Click on the link below...
(Every Friday on Yahoo! Screen...Watch out NBC...You've got some competition.)
Dude...We should all be in Failure Club.
Start your own!!!!!
Why Failure Club is awesome...
1. Provides accountability
2. Provides moral support
3. You can help motivate others as you, yourself, are motivated
4. You can talk through your psychological issues and fears with others who can empathize and encourage you
5. Somebody is there to notice your progress...and call you out when your are procrastinating
6. The group can give suggestions for resources and next steps
7. The group can help you work through your own resistance
8. You are putting yourself in a SAFE environment of supportive and knowledgeable people where you will be able to take RISKS and FAIL BIG...and realize that you can get through it and you'll be a more courageous human being as a result!
"But, I'm afraid!"... Set yourself up to succeed by giving yourself some SUPPORT.
Q: How do I build-up confidence?
A: Push through the fear and do something that TERRIFIES you!
It doesn't even matter what happens as a RESULT of that fearful action...success...failure...whatever...You will feel like a ROCK STAR...from just having DONE that thing that you've been sooooo afraid of doing.
The issues addressed on this show are allllll the things that successful people MUST work through in order to be okay with failure and ... BE SUCCESSFUL!
My question to YOU:
If you knew that allllll you had to do to make your dreams come true was overcome your fear of failing... could you do it?